Who We Are
Neurology Diagnostics Research (NDxResearch,) is one of the fastest growing organizations, executing phases II, III, and IV clinical trials. Our staff has been conducting multiphase, multi therapeutic trials sponsored by major pharmaceutical companies and CROs. Our team is made up of 3 full time Sub-Investigators, experienced study coordinators, dedicated data entry person, recruitment team, and internal QA team. Our dedicated research group makes NDxResearch a high performance site to choose during site selection.
Sponsors & CROs
Neurology Diagnostics Research has an excellent working relationship with many CROs. Below is a list of those we proudly paired with:
NDxResearch's Study Coordinators have a working knowledge of most EDC and IRT platforms including Medidata Rave, Inform, ClinTrak, IBM, Suvoda, PHT, ERT, Bioclinica, Medavante , SIP, Sure Clinical, and many more.
Our team has worked with the following IRBs:
Advarra, Quorum, Chesapeake, Copernicus, CIRBI, and Connexus.
Additional Features of Neurology Diagnostics Research:
- Large database of regularly seen patients
- Experience with Phase II, III and IV trials
- Team of 4 experienced Sub-Investigators, study coordinators, internal QA person, and data entry person
- CLIA, CITI, and IATA certified
- No FDA audits to date
- Secure and temperature controlled drug room and cabinets, dedicated monitor room, exam rooms, and an infusion room
- Proven track record of meeting with target goals
- Utilization of a central IRB system
- Study startup time of 1 week (including feasibility questionnaire and assessment, contracts, budgets, and regulatory duties)
- Able to accommodate studies requiring blinded and unblinded staff
A Message From The Principle Investigator:
Thank you for considering NDxResearch as a potential partner for your current and upcoming opportunities. NDxResearch brings a dedicated and hard-working team to boost all of your study enrollment goals. We are proud of the great relationships we share with other Sponsors and CROs due to our ability to deliver high quality data in an efficient manner. Our site has proven to be a top enrollment site for large national Multiple Sclerosis, Migraine, and Alzheimer’s disease clinical trials.
If you are interested in adding a high performing site for your current and upcoming studies, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to demonstrate how my team can assist you.
I look forward to working with your organization.
Joel Vandersluis, MD FRCPC