Join one of our Ongoing Clinical Trials
NDX works alongside some of the most innovative research companies around the globe. Because of our collaborations, we are able to offer patients access to potentially ground-breaking treatments that are not currently available to the public.
What Are Clinical Trials?
Clinical trials are research studies in which people volunteer to help find answers to specific health questions. When carefully conducted, they are the safest and fastest way to find new treatments and ways to improve health.
- Eligibility criteria are common traits that people must have to participate in a trial.
- Over 400,000 research trials are in progress around the world.
- Diverse groups of people are needed to participate in research.
- Get actively involved in your own healthcare
- Access to the investigational medication
- Help others by progressing medical research
- Help researchers learn important information about MS disease