Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is an autoimmune disease that impacts approximately 1 million people in the US, disproportionately affecting females at a rate 2-3 times higher than males. Its symptoms encompass a range of manifestations such as weakness, fatigue, numbness, tingling, vision impairments, balance issues, cognitive difficulties, seizures, vertigo, and mobility challenges, with the severity and unpredictability of these symptoms greatly impacting those living with the condition.
To participate in our MS clinical trials, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Age: 18-55 years old
- Individuals with a recent diagnosis of RRMS or evidence of disease activity via clinical relapse in the past year or new lesion on imaging within the past 6 months are eligible.
Compensation for Your Time and Travel
- We understand that participating in a clinical trial may involve time and travel expenses.
- Our trials offer compensation to help offset these costs. Contact our team for specific compensation details.
Benefits of Participation
By participating in our clinical trials, you can:
- Take an active role in managing your healthcare.
- Gain access to investigational medications.
- Contribute to medical research, helping others living with MS.
- Help researchers gather valuable information about MS.
What Are Clinical Trials?
- Clinical trials are research studies where volunteers help find answers to specific health questions.
- When conducted carefully, they are the safest and quickest way to discover new treatments and enhance health.
- There are currently over 400,000 research trials ongoing worldwide.
- Diverse groups of participants are needed for successful research.
For inquiries and eligibility confirmation, please reach out to us at 937-224-8200