Join Our MS Clinical Trials
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is an autoimmune disease that affects up to an estimated 1 million individuals in the US, with females affected 2-3 times as frequently as males. Symptoms include weakness, fatigue, numbness and tingling, vision problems, loss ofbalance, difficulty concentrating or remembering, seizures, vertigo, and difficulty walking. Many of these symptoms vary in strength and come and go at random. Clinical research is essential to finding safe and effective treatments for MS.
At Neurology Diagnostics, we offer clinical trials for individuals who are diagnosed with MS. Our clinical trials aim to find new treatments and therapies to improve the lives of those living with MS.
- Individuals who are 18-35 years old
- Individuals who are recently diagnosed with RRMS
- Individuals who are diagnosed with MS
Compensation for Your Time and Travel:
We understand that participating in a clinical trial may require some time and travel. That's why we offer compensation to help offset these costs. Speak to our team to learn more about the specific compensation offered for our clinical trials.
- Get actively involved in your own healthcare
- Access to the investigational medication
- Help others by progressing medical research
- Help researchers learn important information about MS disease
What Are Clinical Trials?
Clinical trials are research studies in which people volunteer to help find answers to specific health questions. When carefully conducted, they are the safest and fastest way to find new treatments and ways to improve health.
- Eligibility criteria are common traits that people must have to participate in a trial.
- Over 400,000 research trials are in progress around the world.
- Diverse groups of people are needed to participate in research.
Join us in the fight against MS by participating in our clinical trials today. Contact us to check if you or are a loved one are eligible.